Our Reference staff are on hand to assist you by telephone, email, face-to-face or online via our Ask Us forms. We provide training in the use of citation databases, point-of-care tools, staying up-to-date with health literature, evidence based practice skills and more.
- Ask Us - reference services are provided onsite and online to orient you to our services and collections, and assist you with all types of enquiries. You can visit any of the branch libraries, phone us or use one of our online reference forms.
- Librarian Profiles - discover the profiles and contact details of our research support librarians.
- Research Support Services - this team offers support to NT Health staff on a range of library services, such as research database searching, conducting literature searches and Journal Club support.
- NT Health Research Online - a snapshot of recent research published by staff who work for (or are affiliated with) NT Health.
- Evidence-Based Practice Help Guide - information and resources to support Evidence-Based Practice.
- Research Impact Help Guide - learn about research impact, how to develop your research profile, strategic publishing & more.
- Referencing Style Guide & Tools - information to support NT Health staff undertaking further study.
- Writing a Literature Review Help Guide - how to select a topic, search the literature, analyse the literature & more.
- Finding Health Statistics Help Guide - guidance on where to find Australian and international health statistics.