Our Reference staff are on hand to assist you by telephone, email, face-to-face or online via our Ask Us forms. We provide training in the use of citation databases, point-of-care tools, staying up-to-date with health literature, evidence based practice skills and more.
- Resource Delivery / Inter-Library Loans - obtain books or journal articles that the library does not hold in its collections.
- Training Services - free, small group or one-on-one training sessions are delivered in the library, at your work place or online. Training content and schedule can be customised to your needs.
- Training Rooms - find out how to book one of our multi-purpose training / meeting / presentation spaces.
- Policy Guidelines Program - this team offers support to NT Health staff who are developing or reviewing clinical guidelines. They also maintain the PGC guidelines database.
- Resources & Technical Support - this team manages a number of areas including book and journal purchasing, NT Health ePublications and Legal Deposit. They also provide technical support for electronic resources and library training rooms.
- Services for the NT Medical Program - find out what support and services are available to staff and students of the NTMP.
- Support for Trainers & Educators - how we support trainers and educators within NT Health.
- Accreditation - learn how our services and resources support accreditation.