The Library collections include a comprehensive range of electronic and print information and knowledge resources. Use the links below to search for and locate information on all areas of departmental work and interest:
- 24/7 Resources - most of the library's resources are available from work or home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Databases A-Z - an extensive range of electronic research databases and point-of-care tools are available 24 hours a day, from work or home.
- eJournals & eBooks - access the full-text of thousands of electronic journals and books on a broad range of topics, from work or home.
- Medicines Information - access medicine / drug information from a range of Australian and International resources.
- Mobile Resources - information and instructions on how to access a number of specialist medical mobile resources, including iPhone / iPad apps, Android apps and mobile platforms.
- Consumer Information - 1000's of patient education handouts and links to government consumer health sites.
- NT Health ePublications - archive for the research reports and electronic publications of NT Health.
- eLibrary4HP - a selection of electronic resources available to eligible non-NT Health library members.
- Guidelines - clinical guidelines from authorative Australian and International organisations.