Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book Purchasing and Journal Subscriptions
Library Services provide NT Health work units with:
Book Purchasing and International (ISO) Standards
- We can assist you with finding resources to purchase, attaining competitive pricing, gaining quotes for purchase approvals and managing your orders.
- We work to quick turnaround times and are happy to answer your questions.
Print and Online Journal Subscriptions Management
The Library can organise your work unit’s print/online journal subscription. We can:
- Organise a quote from the publishers
- Process your request and payment (after approval from your delegated officer)
- Manage your work unit’s annual renewal
- Set up access from your desktop (onsite and offsite for online resources)
- Run usage reports and troubleshoot any technical problems with online access issues
For enquiries or to request a quote please email email@example.com or ring the Library on 8922 8961.
ELSEVIER'S UPCOMING AUSTRALIAN TITLES