As of version 1.7.x, BrowZine requires version iOS version 8.x or newer to run on iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches. If your device runs this iOS version or can be upgraded to do so then it will run BrowZine.
Note: Existing iPad 1 users will still be able to use BrowZine just as they always have, but they will not be able to update to version 1.6 or create an BrowZine Account. However, standard app function will continue for some time before finally being sunset at some point in the future.
Once installed this App requires an internet connection
- On your mobile device, go to the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android) and search for BrowZine. (If you have previously been using BrowZine with our Open Access library, please delete the app and reinstall it.)
- Tap on the App icon to open BrowZine. A list of libraries will appear, select NT Health Library Services. Enter your LAN login Username and Password.
- You can now begin browsing.
Create an account to add to 'My Bookshelf' or 'My Articles'
- Click the 'My Bookshelf' or 'My Articles' tab and then click 'continue'
- Click signup to create a new account.
- Sign in to your account with your Username and Password
Sync your account between Desktop Version and App
- Your App can sync to a desktop version of BrowZine by going to https://browzine.com/libraries
- Click the 'Choose my Library' button and select NT Health Library Services
- Login with your Username and Password.
- The Desktop version and Mobile App will automatically sync when signed into the account.