- Go to http://ezpdhcs.nt.gov.au/login?url=http://www.uptodate.com/contents/search
- Enter your LAN login details if prompted.
- Click on the 'Register Now' link in the centre of the screen. (You may need to click on this twice in order to get the registration form.)
- Fill in the registration form and click 'Submit Registration'.
- On your mobile device, go to the App Store and do a search for 'UpToDate'.
- Download the app.
- Open / launch the app on your mobile device.
- Sign in with the username and password that you created during the registration process.
- The app is now ready to use.
Once installed, this app requires an internet connection to run.
NOTE: 90 Day Re-Verification Required
You need to verify affiliation with the NT Department of Health every 90 days in order to maintain mobile and remote access. Complete verification by logging into UpToDate via the Databases A-Z page on the Health Library website.
You will receive a reminder in-application and via email to re-verify.